Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The games have begun....

Thanks
    Thanked 2,077 Times in 954 Posts

The games have begun....

Sitting in Rocky's with Beas and HP64 waiting on breakfast.

Thursday 9/14 -

A quick report of the happenings from yesterday. It is pretty much a blur right now...we were hammered since stepping of the plane - drinking the whole way to Sosua. We were using Jayman's infamous line.....we were not drunk.....we were just drinking.

Got in and out of the aiport without any hassles. Hit the mountain road for the ride to Sosua stopping 4 or 5 times for some cold ones. Arrive in Sosua....get the keys and we are off to Scarface Mansion.

Scarface Mansion - What PS and Sammy said about this place does not do it justice - it is that nice! Beautiful house...pool...everything you could possibly want. I am kicking myself in the ass for not getting it before. Hotels? - you can have them. Give me this place any day of the week!

We unpack and head down to the beach where we meet up with LM and TG37. We have a few at Herman's and then head back to the house. Beas and HP64 pull 2 lovelies from the beach and they come back with us. I did not see anything to my liking so I spend my time swimming and getting some color.

After they are done with the chicas we get changed and head over to Dominos for a beer and then shoot to Lou's for some food. The food was good but damn it took long to get it. Sitting there waiting was killing my head but we finally eat and then go to Classicos around 10. It was not that crowded but around 11-1130 it starts to fill up.

Breakfast just came...to be continued with some wild stories and observations from our night in Classicos.

Hey Jim......I love you!
    Last edited by Jimmydr; 09-15-2006 at 10:56 AM.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Magnum For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,983 Times in 412 Posts

Laughing Re: The games have begun....

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post

Hey Jim......I love you!
    ??
    thats a switch!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sosuaman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Re: The games have begun....

Thanks, Magnum! Be sure to tell Beas to pace himself. He doesn't want a repeat of last November!!

Thanks

Well I finally met Beas... in a Magnum way !

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tampabukkake For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,141 Times in 673 Posts

damn i cant wait till i am there in 1 week
    Mirage6 "The Producer"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tampabukkake View Post

Well, it's about time!! Yo TB, how's the "sister-in-law"? Tell her I said "hola"!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gdogg View Post
    Well, it's about time!! Yo TB, how's the "sister-in-law"? Tell her I said "hola"!
    Funny you mention that... she was at the disco and asked for you ! I told her I was going to the disco to meet up with some friends... well lo and behold she shows up thinking it was going to be you !

You should see her friend!!!!!!!!!! WOW !!!!!!!!!!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tampabukkake For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Funny you mention that... she was at the disco and asked for you ! I told her I was going to the disco to meet up with some friends... well lo and behold she shows up thinking it was going to be you !

You should see her friend!!!!!!!!!! WOW !!!!!!!!!!!
    You're kidding, right? You got me thinking about bypassing work and going STRAIGHT to the airport!! Tell her I'm thinking about her and can't wait to see her again.

(this chica was OFF THE HOOK!!!)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts

Hey Beas . . . Tell Magnum I said FUCK YOUS BOTH ! !
    Who me ? ? ?
    nahhhh . . . move along, move along . . .

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts

BITCH ! !

Thanks
    Thanked 2,077 Times in 954 Posts

I wish I had more time right now to continue Day 1 and tell about Day 2 but we are out of Rocky's in a few and I am having problems alloting time to write reports while I ma here. I will wait until I get back but the meeting between Tampa and Beas was a classic. I can not wait to share that story.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Magnum For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

well here i am sitting at Rockies... Last night we went to Lou's for the Mets game and we were disappointed with the outing Pedro had but with no sounds and he left in the 3rd inning we thought he was hurt... Luckily that is not the case... We should be at Lous again this afternoon (he is opening early for us) and we should be able to clinch today!!! i got El Duque on my fantasy team and it would be nice to have him win it for us! Anyways, you dont wanna hear about baseball... Let me tell u guys, like magnum said the house (scarface mansion) is amazing... Absolutely the best place i have stayed down here bar none!!! Thats the good news but the bad news is that the girls in the clubs are fuckin out of control with their prices!!! They all seem to ask for 2500 TLN and up!! First day i pulled a girl from the beach for 720 pesos (dont ask) and then i had a girl at night and brought her back and didnt ask prices... I was so fucked up drunk that while i was inside of her she started with prices and it was so high i pulled out and told her to get out... She went with HP64 and he fucked her instead... He said he only gave her 1000 pesos!!... Anyways, last night was another expensive girl... She was from Seacrets and she came back to the masion and while we were negotiating she said 3000 for ST and 5000 for TLN... are u fuckin kiddin me!!!... Anyways, needless to say i drove her ass back with no money for her... I tried to school her that she is getting nothing and she could have been getting something... Anyways i need to fuck something quick and cheap... I think my chica back at home is putting a curse on me cause i have never heard all these high prices in my life of my DR trips!... More to follow later... breakfast is here...

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,809 Times in 1,672 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas View Post
    well here i am sitting at Rockies... Last night we went to Lou's for the Mets game and we were disappointed with the outing Pedro had but with no sounds and he left in the 3rd inning we thought he was hurt... Luckily that is not the case... We should be at Lous again this afternoon (he is opening early for us) and we should be able to clinch today!!! i got El Duque on my fantasy team and it would be nice to have him win it for us! Anyways, you dont wanna hear about baseball... Let me tell u guys, like magnum said the house (scarface mansion) is amazing... Absolutely the best place i have stayed down here bar none!!! Thats the good news but the bad news is that the girls in the clubs are fuckin out of control with their prices!!! They all seem to ask for 2500 TLN and up!! First day i pulled a girl from the beach for 720 pesos (dont ask) and then i had a girl at night and brought her back and didnt ask prices... I was so fucked up drunk that while i was inside of her she started with prices and it was so high i pulled out and told her to get out... She went with HP64 and he fucked her instead... He said he only gave her 1000 pesos!!... Anyways, last night was another expensive girl... She was from Seacrets and she came back to the masion and while we were negotiating she said 3000 for ST and 5000 for TLN... are u fuckin kiddin me!!!... Anyways, needless to say i drove her ass back with no money for her... I tried to school her that she is getting nothing and she could have been getting something... Anyways i need to fuck something quick and cheap... I think my chica back at home is putting a curse on me cause i have never heard all these high prices in my life of my DR trips!... More to follow later... breakfast is here...
    Damn that is not a good sign, you are one of the best price negotiators I know. If you are getting quotes like that and the chicas are sticking to them Sosua must be really getting out of hand.

Wherever I May Roam

And the road becomes my bride
    I have stripped of all but pride
    So in her I do confide
    And she keeps me satisfied
    Gives me all I need

And with dust in throat I crave
    Only knowledge will I save
    To the game you stay a slave

Roamer, wanderer
    Nomad, vagabond
    Call me what you will

But I'll take my time anywhere
    Free to speak my mind anywhere
    And I'll redefine anywhere

Anywhere I may roam
    Where I lay my head is home

H.C.I.S.O.C.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Sitting here at the Rockies just finish breakfast. Met up with Rocky(Marco). He showed me a couple of really hot chicas on his comp. Really hot. However, lets get into the real shit...I haven't posted anything terrific on this site before, brace yourselves...Dam! I have to continue this guys, Magnum and beas are rushing me so I'll continue later..... But one thing I will say is that I am making PS an Sammy very proud at the Scarface Mansion. I also have to leave because I'm tired of Magnum telling me about his Salad tossing from last night...he was squealing like a pig. More to come...

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hotpopsicle64 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Pictures Re: The games have begun....

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Damn that is not a good sign, you are one of the best price negotiators I know. If you are getting quotes like that and the chicas are sticking to them Sosua must be really getting out of hand.
    BC here i come!

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Clap Re: The games have begun....

Quote Originally Posted by hotpopsicle64 View Post
    Sitting here at the Rockies just finish breakfast. Met up with Rocky(Marco). He showed me a couple of really hot chicas on his comp. Really hot. However, lets get into the real shit...I haven't posted anything terrific on this site before, brace yourselves...Dam! I have to continue this guys, Magnum and beas are rushing me so I'll continue later..... But one thing I will say is that I am making PS an Sammy very proud at the Scarface Mansion. I also have to leave because I'm tired of Magnum telling me about his Salad tossing from last night...he was squealing like a pig. More to come...
    ...."and screaming like a bitch"...i hope you taped those sounds...halloween is fast approaching

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,147 Times in 2,001 Posts

And that is the way NATURE intended it...

Quote Originally Posted by hotpopsicle64 View Post

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WSJ3_Sith_Lord For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas View Post

Maybe once they see this mansion your living in they figure you can afford some big pesos for the chicas too.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Beads For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beads View Post
    Maybe once they see this mansion your living in they figure you can afford some big pesos for the chicas too.
    i feel like a RE-RE whats all the talk about this "scarface mansion"

where is it?
    how much is it?
    how close to the "thick" of town is it?

im out of the loop on this one?

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Hemp For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,572 Times in 735 Posts

The Chicas pricing is definitely bad news!! Hopefully, I can find a diamond in the ruff when I'm there!! 11 more days & counting!! You guys have a good time & be safe!!

"THE GAME"

35. The Following User Says Thank You to THEGAME For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information