Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sosua Life renovations

Thanks
    Thanked 1,526 Times in 497 Posts

Re: Sosua Life renovations

I am a pretty easy going person. That guy pissed me off bad one night. As I walked by him he asked me to come in. I just ignored him. Then as I was walking back a few hours latter, he comes up to me in my face and tells me I am a liar and I promised I would come in. Who the fuck deos this guy think he is. He dont know anything about me. I pushed him back and told him to shut the fuck up. I also told him to watch his mouth. That realy pissed me off. I try very hard to be a man of my word, and he comes up to me telling calling me a liar. FUCK HIM. Now he dont even try to hand me anything. And what a yugly fat bitch he has. Next time I see him, I am going to tell him is wife is ugly and fat.

Mr Bambino

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Bambino For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,026 Times in 2,115 Posts

I agree that this guy is annoying, but he has to make a living. He seems to have hit the jackpot getting the Canadian chica to marry him.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to moshy2k For This Useful Post:

Thanks

My last trip was for five weeks and it took him 4 weeks to stop bothering me!
    I remember him from when he used to cell cd's in the streets!
    El Hijo del Santo, El deseo de las mujeres, La enviada de los hombres, Polvo por el pueblo, Piedras por las ninas, Libertad por los Capos, La esperanza de Sosua, El Sindico de tu vida!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jd_mine For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,983 Times in 412 Posts

Laughing Re: Sosua Life renovations

my 1st encounter with this guy ,, he offers me a free drink ,, so i go in sit down ,, order a presidente,,, then a momont later the bartender brings me a mamajuana with a bill for 250 pesos,,, i tell her that the guy said the drink was free,,, she said the bill was for the mamajuana,,, i simply laughed and walked out with presidente in hand,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sosuaman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 50,505 Times in 13,124 Posts

Yeah that guy does live in the tradewoinds now, I saw him there. A good reason not to stay there, he is creepy.

To answer the original question, there is a tarp to the entrance to the area that had pool tables in the past and some work is being done there. As of last week.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,553 Times in 1,620 Posts

OK , as promised, this is what is happening at Sosua Life. Alex just gave me the grand tour this morning. They are building a disco in the back, two long bars, lots of tiles, new washrooms. Looks like they are doing it right. He says it will be open in November but as we all know that date could be flexible in this country.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoozer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilikenacional View Post
    I really hate that guy. That's the most annoying person I've met in Sosua.

Newbies, take a good look at these pics. When you will pass in front of Sosua Life, don't even look at him... Shit, a lot of time I cross the street to go toward Clasico.

Nice chica he got !!!!

I second that and add this picture. He's also always offering a free first beer to coax you in there, apparently to earn some good money off the salidas.
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas

Thanks

I kind of like it at Sosua Life bar, before I hit Classico. Alex is just to be ignored, and he's outside all the time, so it's realy not a problem to sit innside. The work of the new disco is still going on. They carried out a lot of stones and concrete the other day. Think it will take some time before it's finnished.

Thanks

Who do they think is going to go there, even with Alex's powers of persuasion? Sosua is something of a graveyard for nightclubs other than Classicos; Hi Carabe, Latinos and VIP have all been and gone in the couple of years I've been around. Sea-crets is empty most of the time and when I was in town last month Club X was only opening weekends. The restrictions on opening hours isn't going to help anyone with nightclub aspirations either. And for all Alex's efforts, Sosua Life is never more than half empty in the first place.

What the town really needs is a decent strip joint.
    When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realised that The Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked him to forgive me.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to rley69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

OK the warning is out there... just dont talk to this guy... he is a pain in the ass and u never usually get that free drink! I dont like Sosua Life or Dominoes for that matter and dont stop there... The bars i go to are Merengue (downstairs from classico) or Lous shark bar... and sometimes i stop by Yubi's... thats it!

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

Brook Beas, check out 4 roses next to Europa during the day time say 2-5pm. There is a chic named Mari there who tends bar, she is cool plus it is a good spot to hang with good music and chicas walking by all the time. I will post her pic in a minute.

Thanks

Here is Mari from 4 roses

Thanks

If u see her someone let her know Jimbo, the guy who rode her around on the motoconcho to the beach etc. says Hi and thanx for the great time!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information