Thread: Antonio's

Thanks
    Thanked 11,007 Times in 3,410 Posts

Antonio's

Hey guys

I met up with prty2 and we went to Antonio's (Great choice prty2!!! ).

Sorry but I forgot to ask for a business card. So I do not have the address and number. I'll get it next time. It was around a 5-minute drive from the Malecon Center.

The staff were very kind, the food was very good. The food took around 30 minutes to be prepared (not bad in Dominican standards. lol).

The sausages were very good. I saw a lot of other people also order this same dish.

The steak was also very good. I do not know if this is imported steak or domestic.

The fries were also very good.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cheeno For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,163 Times in 477 Posts

Re: Antonio's

How much do they charge for a meal?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

The steak is definitely imported. Antonios is an Argentinean steak house. I think the larger churrasco which I ordered is about 500 plus pesos. There is an argentinan place in santiago that has the same steak for 960 pesos! But the place in santiago has the best churrasco I have had anywhere!

The sausage is also very good at Antonios. They are located on cesar nicholas penson just east of tiradentes on the left hand side, but I don't know the exact address.

The steaks are slow cooked over wood fire and they just sear them over the fire and then move them where they are cooked mostly with the smoke. . . .very good. . .. making me hungry!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,383 Times in 13,907 Posts

Uh, I'm going out for a couple of hours... see ya in a bit.. LOL
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

Thanks

Clap Re: Antonio's

Quote Originally Posted by prtyr2 View Post
    The steak is definitely imported. Antonios is an Argentinean steak house. I think the larger churrasco which I ordered is about 500 plus pesos. There is an argentinan place in santiago that has the same steak for 960 pesos! But the place in santiago has the best churrasco I have had anywhere!

The sausage is also very good at Antonios. They are located on cesar nicholas penson just east of tiradentes on the left hand side, but I don't know the exact address.

The steaks are slow cooked over wood fire and they just sear them over the fire and then move them where they are cooked mostly with the smoke. . . .very good. . .. making me hungry!
    this is soooo good best stake ever!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,303 Times in 1,519 Posts

Cheeno you're my man and all but what's with the light beer? Are you watching your weight for the chicas?
    If God didn't want me to sin he wouldn't have given me a penis...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to David Smash For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,041 Times in 394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by prtyr2 View Post

Do you remember the name and location of the Argentinean rest. in Santiago ? I wouldn't mind trying this place on my next trip !

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Elvis For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

Che tango is in santiago but they have moved since the last time I ate there, so I can't tell you the address.

Thread Information