Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Columbus Aqua Parque water Park

Thanks
    Thanked 19,386 Times in 4,164 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    im not fighting im just not posting or joking with anyone i think cant take it anymore ... in other words i will joke with Jimmy only unless a comment is made towards me... people take words out of context and catch feelings i see... i would like to know how he is going to embarass me though ...its all fun and games to me...
    You have personally hurt my feelings too many times...I will be searching google for all of your posts on every board, copying down all of your "mac daddy" lines, and telling every chica in the DR those lines! Your days of free toto are over!!!

[read sarcasm]

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    uhm OK luckily my peso goes a long way... and although i am not a "rich Bastard" i can afford to bang them anyways

but then again when i say the lines that you say the free tot will be taken from you as well

Re: Acts of kindness

Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Meat
    Brooklynbeas writes hes not there to start a relationship or a family and his trips doesn't include watching kids but then on the next post Brooklynbeas writes that they are like his Sally Struters kids that he takes care of.
    AS YOU WERE SAYING...........
    Brooklynbeas... I'm still waiting for you to explain this one...

Thanks
    Depends on the guy. I enjoy entertaining a chica and kids. Going through a different chica every night is always available, so doing something else for a while is fine. For me, the problem with hanging around with a chica's kids is that I start to settle down, get domestic, and forget that this is P4P and that I'm going back to the US before long.

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Meat
    Brooklynbeas writes hes not there to start a relationship or a family and his trips doesn't include watching kids but then on the next post Brooklynbeas writes that they are like his Sally Struters kids that he takes care of.
    AS YOU WERE SAYING...........
    Brooklynbeas... I'm still waiting for you to explain this one...

Well .. Guest, Some of us like to adopt a child like Jimmy donates money to someone in DR... i think he spoke about this before... which is tax deductible... Sally Struthers asks for .37 cents a day to take care of a child... when i go to DR i take care of these kids with gifts money food... etc... So instead of donating through her I do it on my own ... i dont expect anything in return for it and i dont claim them on my taxes .. I do it because i want to and it makes me feel better... As for mixing the chicas that you are with sexually and their children in the DR... i dont agree with it but everyone has their own opinion... I have a girl in NY that has a daughter and she is not mine but i would only treat her like she was because i care for her mother and am in it for the whole package... Things are different in DR... maybe i dont make sense but i make sense to myself... this is the last post about this topic i will entertain here... if you do not like my views or opinions in this area... dont read it... if you cant help reading it and find it to be offensive... to fuckin bad

BrooklynBeast

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,455 Times in 78,314 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas

I have a girl in NY that has a daughter and she is not mine but i would only treat her like she was because i care for her mother and am in it for the whole package... Things are different in DR... maybe i dont make sense but i make sense to myself... this is the last post about this topic i will entertain here... if you do not like my views or opinions in this area... dont read it... if you cant help reading it and find it to be offensive... to fuckin bad

BrooklynBeast
    Makes sense to me.

Thanks
    Finally some cheap entertainment Magnum, Jimmy and I don't have to start. Now, I am laughing my ass off.

For what is it worth. You can possibly score some cheap pussy being nice to the kids. On the flip side she will try to get clingy. And it is kind to be nice to the kids. But some of them are first class scam artists. Hunger and survival is the mother of invention.

Beas, Gutter get a grip. Are we getting sensitive???? LMAO.

OK girls, Pacifiers at ten paces. Duke it out.

Nomad

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information