Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New garden or Seabreeze

Thanks

Re: New garden or Seabreeze

FYI, a 15" laptop will easily fit in the safes in the new section of the new garden, just not the old rooms.

I can't imagine a girl stealing a laptop though unless you just make it super easy on them. Hard to smuggle it out unless you are passed out or something! I've never seen a chica give mine a second look.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flatulentfox For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flatulentfox View Post
    FYI, a 15" laptop will easily fit in the safes in the new section of the new garden, just not the old rooms.

I can't imagine a girl stealing a laptop though unless you just make it super easy on them. Hard to smuggle it out unless you are passed out or something! I've never seen a chica give mine a second look.
    It's not just theft, it's damage through mishandling. Dominicans are brilliant at keeping any sort of clapped-out equipment running years past its life expectancy using rubber bands, scotch tape and string, but they have an equal genius for fucking up anything new. Things just seem to come apart, acquire deep gouges or let in water within minutes.

A lot of chicas are computer literate (or think they are) and won't hesitate to investigate the contents of your laptop while you were sleeping or drunk. Staff can damage stuff when moving it about to clean or change the sheets. Better safe than sorry.

Thanks

I will be at the seabreeze from feb 9th to the 16th, I will take some pics and post them. I have a 17inch laptop, Im not sure if Im going to bring it if I cant secure it somehow. I was suprised they dont require a deposit, I hope they have a room when I get there.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,287 Times in 716 Posts

Half assed pix of my room at Seabreeze last summer. It is a little sparse but comfortable. I like both places but usually stay at NG. Good staff and nice owners at both places. As I said, I prefer the new wing at New Garden.
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas
    Ah but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KoKi9290 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,745 Times in 562 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bads00 View Post
    I will be at the seabreeze from feb 9th to the 16th, I will take some pics and post them. I have a 17inch laptop, Im not sure if Im going to bring it if I cant secure it somehow. I was suprised they dont require a deposit, I hope they have a room when I get there.
    I just stuck my laptop in a drawer out of sight when I left the room, no problems.
    "The only known aphrodisiac is variety."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by carolinajack View Post
    Any chance for a report, pref with pics, anything to get me through these shity cold ass winter nights...I HATE THIS TIME OF YEAR!
    Don't have any reports , but you are right about the weather!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,029 Times in 652 Posts

Speaking of laptops fitting inside the safes...what about the new Netbook computers? They are about 10" across.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information