Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: just pulled the trigger for july 31 to aug 4

Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 Times in 887 Posts

Re: just pulled the trigger for july 31 to aug 4

Quote Originally Posted by bads00 View Post
    only a few days left till friday! Im all packed and ready, anyone else flying in on jet blue from jfk, maybe we can split cabfare.
    Great! Sounds like everything is going as planned for you. As I mentioned before, we will be there fri afternoon and hope to be standing by the time yayow arrives. Well, if not standing, laying down somewhere there to pass the time Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Should be there as well Friday night, but probably won't be pulling in until around 11pm or so, hopefully will run into a few of the guys, Also hope to be able to spend a few hours in Puerto Plata talking to a friend. But that won't be until probably Sunday afternoon.
    Hey, are you coming to BB's on saturday for their bikini contest? I was thinking you might since you are trying to be in Puerto Plata and will be near by(just in case we miss you friday night)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to daddy999 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by daddy999 View Post
    Hey, are you coming to BB's on saturday for their bikini contest? I was thinking you might since you are trying to be in Puerto Plata and will be near by(just in case we miss you friday night)
    Not a bad idea, didn't realize their party was this Saturday, Was planning on buying a buddy lunch in POP and talking a little business, hearing this maybe I will buy the lunch there and hang around for the festivities, I have never seen one of their contest.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Not a bad idea, didn't realize their party was this Saturday, Was planning on buying a buddy lunch in POP and talking a little business, hearing this maybe I will buy the lunch there and hang around for the festivities, I have never seen one of their contest.

Well, I would give the , but this will be my first so looking forward to seeing the live action.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information