Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: M&M's versus Kika's Massage (My experience)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,104 Times in 470 Posts

Re: M&M's versus Kika's Massage (My experience)

I tried to put my wingman on to Kika's but he was fronting...I'm going at least once a trip, maybe more. Next time though, i'll try out M&M's.
    I'm out for dead Presidentes to represent me...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to chicmatic For This Useful Post:

Roy

Thanks
    Thanked 3,743 Times in 643 Posts

Clap Re: M&M's versus Kika's Massage (My experience)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    I recall when it was $6 and I went twice a day.
    And just imagine, as everything else ages, and prices increase, our girlfriends NEVER get older!

I will say that at Kiki, I had a chica about a year ago (only time I went) that gave me a great massage, but I kept such wood up she started swatting it like it was a fly. I told her I wanted to "mamar te toto" and "sexo". She looked at me, gave me the "shush" sign and told me the lady in charge won't allow it.

I was so freaking horney, probably one of the best looking girls I've seen in the D.R. that I kept pleading. She finally went to the door, looked around, shut and locked it and walked back, dropped her skirt and panties and got on the table.

The rest is just a bunch of useless information about soiling her really good, but she did give full service while looking over her shoulder. I gave her an extra 500 pesos, she asked for 1000, but how could she argue and to whom? But there IS sex in the Champagne Room and in Kiki's Massage.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Roy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

I've had a lot of massages in mi life and KiKi's for 500 Peso's is about da best deal going........probably the best deal.......it's a superior massage for cheap money........cheapest massages in Jamaica are $30US and even then you have to know where to go.......but you'll never find one for $14US in Jamaica........though JimmyDR could probably hunt one down for $20........lol

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Please tell me they're not charging dollars for massages now! That's some bullshit! Oh yeah, Kika (formerly of M&M's) is still the best!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    And just imagine, as everything else ages, and prices increase, our girlfriends NEVER get older!

I will say that at Kiki, I had a chica about a year ago (only time I went) that gave me a great massage, but I kept such wood up she started swatting it like it was a fly. I told her I wanted to "mamar te toto" and "sexo". She looked at me, gave me the "shush" sign and told me the lady in charge won't allow it.

I was so freaking horney, probably one of the best looking girls I've seen in the D.R. that I kept pleading. She finally went to the door, looked around, shut and locked it and walked back, dropped her skirt and panties and got on the table.

The rest is just a bunch of useless information about soiling her really good, but she did give full service while looking over her shoulder. I gave her an extra 500 pesos, she asked for 1000, but how could she argue and to whom? But there IS sex in the Champagne Room and in Kiki's Massage.

You have just started some shit now!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Here are my two pesos worth after trying Kika's (Jeny) today and M&M (Soni) 2 days ago:

Both are very similar and very good. Setup is almost the same (type of table, no shower) and both are a full hour long. I give a slight edge in massage to Kika's as it was slightly firmer. And since it is less expensive (500 versus 700) that makes it a clear winner.

For those that care: the time spent on my back versus legs was longer at Kika's,

I would recommend them both.

I know it's a different category but the massage at La Passion was very poor. A 10 minute prelude to the sex (this was the one hour massage + sex item on the menu).

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Summit For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

good to hear jpf!

dayum the intel is so good on here mon!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jpf View Post
    Here are my two pesos worth after trying Kika's (Jeny) today and M&M (Soni) 2 days ago:

Both are very similar and very good. Setup is almost the same (type of table, no shower) and both are a full hour long. I give a slight edge in massage to Kika's as it was slightly firmer. And since it is less expensive (500 versus 700) that makes it a clear winner.

For those that care: the time spent on my back versus legs was longer at Kika's,

I would recommend them both.

I know it's a different category but the massage at La Passion was very poor. A 10 minute prelude to the sex (this was the one hour massage + sex item on the menu).
    You know you've hit a homerun when you get a chica from LaPassions who can massage AND lay it down in the bed. Peter used to have a chica (who's name escapes me now...been years), who massaged as good as Kika, and did everything else as good as Monica! She was the bomb, but didn't stay around too long.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,331 Times in 571 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gdogg View Post
    You know you've hit a homerun when you get a chica from LaPassions who can massage AND lay it down in the bed. Peter used to have a chica (who's name escapes me now...been years), who massaged as good as Kika, and did everything else as good as Monica! She was the bomb, but didn't stay around too long.
    They're not professional masseuses of course, but if you tell them you'd really like a good massage, the quality improves dramatically. Otherwise, they're just assuming you really wanna fool around and act accordingly. Also, just ask Peter which currently available chica gives the best massage.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to husl2001 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

All that you say is true. When I go there, I'm not looking for a professional. But I do enjoy being pleasantly surprised when I come across one who knows what they're doing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information