Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would the chicas rates go up?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,973 Times in 2,414 Posts

Re: Would the chicas rates go up?

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    I'll say one thing... Saturday night, after Stew's party, I couldn't believe how many folks were in Classico.

I've seen it pretty jammed on many occasions, but Sat night was the tightest packed I've ever seen it. You literally could not move inside that place.

More interesting was that it seems to have many more guys than girls, mainly mongers. There were a TON of girls outside, all the from Classicos to Flow to Rumba, but not many I would even look at twice.

Tons of chicks with a face only their mommy would love....
    I hope by the time I get there in 2 weeks a lot of the guys will be gone and I can have my pick of the chicas. I will be checking out a few different locations in sosua before I head to blackbeards for a few days. There are many choices there, just have to be in the correct place when the hot chicas are free.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,331 Times in 571 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gdogg View Post
    That's funny. I've known a couple of Santiaguenas named Jennifer. It's a popular name!
    Actually, they take a street name when in Sosua. That's why you run into so many Yennifers, Yessicas, Carolinas, and Leidys.

Of all the chicas I've smashed over the years, maybe 10 have given me their real first names when we first met.

See, just like guys act like they just turned into Brad Pitt when they land at POP, chicas create another person entirely. Because Zoe Altagracia would never, EVER get caught up in Classico...

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to husl2001 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I was thinking of taking an alias myself... or ridiculous... better to be remembered by!

Quote Originally Posted by husl2001 View Post
    Actually, they take a street name when in Sosua. That's why you run into so many Yennifers, Yessicas, Carolinas, and Leidys.

Of all the chicas I've smashed over the years, maybe 10 have given me their real first names when we first met.

See, just like guys act like they just turned into Brad Pitt when they land at POP, chicas create another person entirely. Because Zoe Altagracia would never, EVER get caught up in Classico...

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by goinggetstough View Post
    I was thinking of taking an alias myself... or ridiculous... better to be remembered by!
    I have an alias that I go by when in Sosua. And most chicas agree that it's appropriate. But only my closest wingmen (and the chicas) are privy to that info.

Thanks

Actually, my experience is somewhat different. I have seen quite a few cedulas and passports, and thus far names, pictures, and age have mostly matched what I was told beforehand.

On the last trip I was banging a Haitian chica who goes by the name of Katherine Rosa; when I inquired further she said her real, haitian name is "Roserlaw" but that most people can't pronounce it...hence "Rosa".
    Maybe street names are offered just as a matter of convenience for linguistically challenged customers...

P.S.: "pi3141516" is not my real name either.

Quote Originally Posted by husl2001 View Post

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to papi_sosua For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pi3141516 View Post
    Actually, my experience is somewhat different. I have seen quite a few cedulas and passports, and thus far names, pictures, and age have mostly matched what I was told beforehand.

On the last trip I was banging a Haitian chica who goes by the name of Katherine Rosa; when I inquired further she said her real, haitian name is "Roserlaw" but that most people can't pronounce it...hence "Rosa".
    Maybe street names are offered just as a matter of convenience for linguistically challenged customers...

P.S.: "pi3141516" is not my real name either.
    I was just about to post that I do the same thing! I always like to know a chica's real name...and better yet, their REAL AGE!!!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gdogg View Post
    I was just about to post that I do the same thing! I always like to know a chica's real name...and better yet, their REAL AGE!!!
    Sure, I was saying when you FIRST meet a chica, not after you get to know her a bit (and she figures you're not a total jerk). Most of the "Caramelas" I meet turn back into Constanzas after talking and joking around with them for a few minutes.

Age is a problem. If they're standing on the sidewalk next to Classico/Merengue Bar, it all too often means they're underage, and security's not letting them near the bars. Those are easy to spot, but some 17 year olds do sneak into Classico and other spots, so ya gotta be careful.

The chicas obviously don't have a problem with it (many have been getting smashed out since 14 or earlier), but cops in need of a quick payday sometimes use it as a sting.

Best to make sure that really is HER picture on the cedula (which only gets issued once a person turns 18), no matter how good she looks.
    Last edited by husl2001; 03-10-2010 at 05:37 PM.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to husl2001 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,112 Times in 172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto23 View Post
    Fellow Mongers

I hear lot of us are invading Sosua in next couple of weeks. Would it lead to a situation where less chicas and more mongers? Newbies always offer more money to chicas and that is going to spoil the game...

I hate the fact so many of New Yorkers knowing the little secret of Sosua
    Sorry to burst your bubble but sosua is far from a little secret anymore especially since that "sex tourism" article that essence put out.

And Damn...what you got against NY...they take up about 30% of all mongers down there....

Oh and when I was down there...each chica game me a portion of their real name...usually like their middle name as per their cedula! Seem like all the girls out there have like 3-4 name plus their last name...wierd
    It's always happy hour somewhere in the world...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to theheights718 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by theheights718 View Post
    Sorry to burst your bubble but sosua is far from a little secret anymore especially since that "sex tourism" article that essence put out.
    Sorry to burst yours, but there really was very little fallout from that article. Most black women seemed more bothered by Reggie Bush (who doesn't date black women) on the cover of the "Black Love and Relationships" issue of a magazine primarily read by black women. Further, the article didn't directly address Sosua. Finally, not all the folks who go deal with women who read Essence. It's a big world, you know.

Sosua is known because young or otherwise immature guys go home and brag to all their friends about what is going on, not because of some poorly written article focused on Santo Domingo and Boca Chica.

And Damn...what you got against NY...they take up about 30% of all mongers down there....
    Looks like he was joking. New York is cool, as are many of the guys from there, Givengo and Yayow being outstanding examples. But others aren't. It's like one obnoxious guy tells two, who tell two more, and so on. The vast majority of fights I've seen at Classico - and I've spent way too much time in Classico - are between two bruhs out of NYC fighting over BS. You say hello, they look at you like you're crazy. They're lost, you try and tell them which way to go, they feel the need to drill you. They host noisy, wild parties and let prostitutes walk freely in clearly residential neighborhoods. It's like they bring all that stupid shit that they got from listening to too many bootleg CDs with them.

To be clear, I don't think all or even most New Yorkers act that way. Every town has it's idiots, after all.

Oh and when I was down there...each chica game me a portion of their real name...usually like their middle name as per their cedula! Seem like all the girls out there have like 3-4 name plus their last name...wierd
    For regular chicas (which you'll seldom if ever meet in Sosua):

That's a cultural thing. They do it to respect both sides of the family. Let's take Maria Conchita Alonso as an example:

Her real name is Maria Concepcion Alonso Bustillo.

Maria - is her given name.
    Concepcion - is her middle name (Conchita is to Concepcion as Jimmy is to James)
    Alonso - is her family (father's) last name
    Bustillo - is her family (mother's) last name

For Sosua chicas - they probably would just rather you not know who they really are, or where they're really from, for reasons that should be obvious.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to husl2001 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,686 Times in 501 Posts

I'm a NYC'er and I am pretty low key when I am in Sosua... I will dance and party with chicas if need be, but for the most part..just chill and drink some predidentes.

Tomorrow afternoon..I will once again be drinking ice cold presidentes..mmmmm

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stevereds For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,071 Times in 409 Posts

The rates wont go up the rates actually go DOWN!!!

If there are more tourists then the 7/8s are giving their pussy away!!!

Plus on the wknds the bus loads of ladies from all over come to get theirs!!!

Dont worry about high season and low season or whatever...In Sosua there will always be more chicas then mongerers!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information