Thread: Observations, March 2010

Thanks

Observations, March 2010

Just got back from Trip #5 (since 7/08). This was by all means a non-mongering trip as I was "wifed up" (pre-arranged) for the duration with a very good friend.

Still spend plenty of time at Bar Central as well as Classicos and Latinos. Some, admittedly subjective, observations:

** As in December, I perceive an ever-increasing percentage of Haitianas to frequent the Calle and beach. This suits me just fine;

** There is a lot of junk out there, more so than at any other of my previous visits. Sometimes one has to wonder about the distorted self-image some of these girls must have;

** Chicas were generally much less aggressive than in December.

** There is a tremendous oversupply of chicas. Here on the board ratios of 1:2 or 1:4 have been mentioned. In my observation, it's much better (worse for the girls) than that right now. I venture to say that on any given night 70-90% of girls return home alone. That's because not every male on the strip is a monger: for example, there are plenty of local expats who are just frequenting the bars and discos but do not partake in chicas.

** There are some real ass-hat mongers. This refers to the way some of them treat the girls.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to papi_sosua For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 29,118 Times in 3,985 Posts

Re: Observations, March 2010

Quote Originally Posted by pi3141516 View Post
    There are some real ass-hat mongers. This refers to the way some of them treat the girls.

i noticed this as well with a few.

within our group that was down there ,everyone had pretty much the same outlook.

they are hoes.
    i'm paying them to do what I want, when i want.
    im not here for jealousy, on either side.
    take care of me, and i'll take care of you.

BUT........

they are humans beings, and still deserve to be treated with a degree of humanity, civility, and mutual respect.

5. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to naptime For This Useful Post:

Thread Information