Thread: The Bandera flies in Sosua May 2010

Thanks

The Bandera flies in Sosua May 2010

Woke at 5:00 AM. Jumped online and finished some business items. Cracked first Bohemia Grande. Packed a few things. Enjoyed 2nd Bohemia Grande. Showered down and suited up.

9:00 AM take a motoconcho to the autopista near La Vega Caribe Tour station. $RD40 pesos for motoconcho.

Bought ticket on next bus due at 9:30 AM to Sosua. $RD280 pesos. 3rd and 4th Bohemia grande waiting for bus at Colmado next to bus station. Like airports, bus stops are a great people watching place. Shoot the breeze with other passangers waiting for bus.

Bus arrives around 10:00 AM. two stops in Santiago. 2nd stop there is a 10 minute opportunity to get off for biological and get food. I take my bag with me and get off for both. Buy two papa rellenos. Eat and get back on bus.

A papa relleno is a mashed potatoe ball with spicey ground beef in the center all deep fried so the outside of the potatoe is crisp.

Caribe Tours is a good bus line. Most all the stuff is in working order. There is A/C that is too cold. The seats are comfortable. Their drivers wear uniforms including a tie and everything is surprising well organized.

The Puerto Plata bus station stop a couple of hours later. Then 3 more quick stops along the road to Sosua. Get to Sosua / Charimicos area just west of the Sosua Beach about 1:00 PM. Literally step from the bus and onto a motoconcho and off to NG. $RD40 pesos for moto.

I like Transporte Del Cibao and will probably take it to go back if they will agree to make the unscheduled stop near mi casa. Nothing works and the A/C comes from open windows. The driver is in street clothes and carries a pistol stuffed in his pants. There are chickens and other livestock on the bus.

They stop all along the way to pick up anyone that waves them down and make out of the way stops for passanger requests. No problem pounding beers and the occasional chica onboard. It just has that 3rd world flavor like in the classics.

Arrive NG a little after 1:00.
    Last edited by bandera; 05-06-2010 at 01:33 PM. Reason: spelling

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to bandera For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Re: The Bandera flies in Sosua May 2010

First time ever staying at The NG. Booked reservations smoothly on line. Wilfried and staff greeted me and check in was smooth and relaxing. Got a nice room new section ground floor with king bed. Very nice.

The NG is remodeling all the rooms on the first floor with king beds, new furniture, and fresh paint.

Simply drop bag in room. Secure valuables in digital combination safe and head to the bar pooside. My early morning beer buzz needs a to be maintained.

Chat with a couple of the on-site chicas but I know what I want next. I have been thinking about it since my last trip.

Head on down to D-Liz beauty salon to see if Margarita is around. This is the MP on the left hand side heading down to the beach by the waterfront. There are two attractive spinners working there but no Margarita. Then she is there coming from the restaurant next door.

She is about 5'2" with a very nice bubble butt. She has a great attitude, smiles alot, and really gets into it.

We head to the massage room, which is small and a little warm. So I ask, do you ever provide massages at client's hotel rooms? To my delight she says of course. We are off to NG.

Great time. All that I had hoped for. I really like that place and would like to check out the other chicas working there for a massage this trip. I am kind of working with a no repeat policy this trip. But I might have to bend that one for Margarita.

After she leaves, I get reoganized sort of and head to Hideaways. This is a fun little sports bar across from Britanias. Beers and well drinks are 50 pesos during happy hour until 8:00 pm. See some old friends and enjoy some laughs and BS. Great bar room banter and yuks.

They have a BBQ grill on site and do a nice cheese burger which is what I had with potatoe salad.

Feeling satisfied and relaxed I head back to NG along the strip taking it all in. It is sooo good to be here.
    Last edited by bandera; 05-06-2010 at 12:54 PM. Reason: spelling

5. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to bandera For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Back at NG, I power down and sleep awakening about 10:00 PM. I unpack and hang my stuff. I try to travel lite and will use the various laundry services in the area.

About 11:00 I head for the strip. It doesn't seem too crowded this time of year here. But there are plenty of ladies.

I walk the strip from NG to Rubis Bar, the Cigar Bar, El Flow, Latinos, Bar Central, Classicos/Merengue, to Hideaways. Back to Bar Central, take a bar stool at the top of the horse shoe to watch the parade, and enjoy the classic rock music.

Like bees to honey its not long before there are lots of chicas making eye contact and introductions.

The scenery is excellent and the ladies are very aggressive. Two chicas one in front and one behind grinding and dancing to Rolling Stones Bridges to Babylon "Has Anybody Seen My Lady" which brought back fantastic memories of the tour in Charlotte, NC and VIP sky box tickets and my gringa novia back in the day rubbing her ass in my crotch to the same song. It was dejavu all over again.

Soon we have a TLN agreed to for the price of a ST and I leave with both. Back to NG and that king size bed was just what the doctor ordered.

Everybody got naked, hosed down, and into bed. First they took turns providing oral satisfaction. Then they were both on all fours and I took turns with both. Those two spinners were incredibly tight. I had to use lube to achieve penetration. One turned out to be a little screamer.

From doggy, I went mish on the short one while the tall glass of water probed me from behind with her tongue on mis jueves, tween, and a nice little rim job.

Next it was mish ankles on my shoulders with the tall one while the short one kissed my nips and juevos.

The short one had some incredibly lovely and sensitive tetas. Just kissing and suckling them lightly working the nip with my tongue seemed to make her go weak in the knees.

Anyway this went on and on through the night. We were every which way on that king bed. Once we even spilled onto the floor. Thankfully those beds are well built. There was even a little girl on girl action but not what had been advertised in conversation at the bar. Oh well.

Finally, exhausted we drifted off to sleep with Bandera in the middle. Just before nighty night though I turned the A/C down a notch. Those girls and I were huddled together for shared body warmth. It was a great night's rest feeling those two little hard bodies pressed against me tighly on each side.

In the AM we fooled around a bit until the anticipated cell phone call around 8 that the baby was sick and they had to go.

More to come...
    Last edited by bandera; 05-06-2010 at 01:38 PM. Reason: spelling

Thanks

Day 2 update. So far today has been super mellow. After the chicas from last night left I chilled on a bit. Soon it was time for breakfast. As you all know NG provides free breakfast from the menu included in the room rate. I had the French toast, bacon, two eggs over easy, rich Dominican coffee and fresh OJ to help me start my day. It is all good.

Spent the afternoon at the bar in NG and then took a walk around town eventually finding some friends, new and old, at Hideaways for a while.

Some of the poolside chicas at NG are from Santiago & La Vega and travel, like I do, back and forth. I had a great idea and have begun introducing myself to them. We exchange phone numbers and now I am set with a few hotties in Santiago. It looks like I will be moving to Saniago in the near future so not a bad thing, IMHO.

Enjoyed speaking with various board members staying at NG and Brian the guy that provides the web site www.ilovesosua.com

Had one of the best meals in the last 6 months since being in country tonight at NG by their chef. He is a guy that Anthony Bordain in "No Reservations Required" would be proud of.

In the AM I saw delivery after delivery of fresh langosta arrive at the kitchen of NG. Tonight I enjoyed a half dozen lobster tails, 6 jumbo shrimp, grilled sea bass filet strips, and 4 clams atop a bed of exotic lettuces with fries and bread on the side. Yummy! It was very good. I hope the clams and seafood kick in after my nap along with the adult channel at NG later.

Plan to power down now to run again in four hours for another night in pair of dice. BTW, the adult channel at NG is a great warm up (fluffer) for now and later.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bandera For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: The Bandera flys in Sosua May 2010

Headed back to the strip about midnight. Hung out around Bar Central for awhile talking to some of the guys and lots of chicas. At about 1:30 the chica to guy ratio (excluding the moto concho guys) was easily 10 to 1

Pulled a low key mellow 24 yoa spinner and we head back to NG for a nice night and happy wake up in the morning.

I know there are a lot of stories and sometimes drama with the chicas around here. I asked this chica about her family kinda like "war u frum, babi".

Her story is her mother is Haitian and her dad was Dominican. She has a one year old child. Her mom is back in Haiti. Her father died when she was 19 and they lived as a family in Santo Domingo.

Her dad was big into fighting gamecocks. He bet a lot on his birds. He hit a bad streak and couldn't cover the gaming debts and was killed.

In the morning she made the bed before leaving and we walked to the main highway so she could catch a public car to Puerto Plata. I did a little urban hiking around Sosua exploring many locations referenced on the site.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bandera For This Useful Post:

Thread Information