Thread: june 2009 trip report

Thanks

june 2009 trip report - pics

*****this is an old review from another board.*****

i gotta start off and say blacs is probably one of the greatest wing man ever. without him this trip wouldnt have been as fun.

second thing i wanna get out of the way was i didnt really take many pics since the girls mostly declined. maybe if i was a smoother talker and actually knew spanish it would be different.

day 1

this was an interesting day since there was so much anticipation and having no idea what to expect. upon landing we were already able to make some new friends and found out that he was staying at the same place as us.

since we landed in the afternoon the strip/track wasnt really active yet but there were quite a few girls chilling in the pool area of the hotel. i was already sticking out like a sore thumb and everyone was calling me chino. it was fun and i enjoyed it but so much attention kinda made me feel unfortable. i didnt find these girl all that attractive so the action didnt really start for us till night time.

the strip was very interesting. started off with a bar that is probably with mostly local guys. i found most of the girl at this spot very unnattracitve. a bit further down there was a bar with a lounge/club in the back. the bar area had some girls sitting there. i thought some of the girls here were alright. we didnt go into the louge/club area and probably stuck our heads in there only once and saw that it was dead.

a bit further down from this spot was where most of the action was at. a 2 story area with a bar area in the bottom and a club on the top.
    dunno really remember much but i ended up with a cute dark skinned girl. she was an ok choice but looking back i could have done better. i kinda felt some pressure to get the first chick out of the way. nice eyes cute face and a good smile. her body wasnt as good as i expected but still good. nice tits but a small beer belly. later in the trip we find out that this girl is a drunk lol.

the bbj was a bit toothy and kinda hurt. she was pretty good on top and did cg and rcg. she later got tired and wanted mish which i declined and did her doggy.

sorry no pics.

day 2

walking around with blacs and his girl we bump into a girl named patricia. i didnt think much of her since there were women all over the place and i barely even tried to take a good look at her. but we stopped for her a lil bit and i was asked if i thought she was good looking. BOOM! after
    looking at her i knew i was in love lol. so we walked to a joint where the locals eat and we hung out for a bit before we retreated to our rooms.
    not much to say about the sex part except that it was great. i even let this girl kiss me and i kissed back. that almost never happens....

-------------------------------------------

here are a few pics of patricia. like i said i was truly smitten by her and would have spent my whole trip with her but she wasnt giving me enough sex lol. she was a slight gold digger and i was more than willing to look past that but at night she wasnt giving me enough.

i guess what i wanted was kinda too much tho. she was so hot that just knowing she was laying next to me kept me waking up every 2 hours and i was wanting more and had to wake her up. this happened 2 times after we were supposed to be sleeping hahaha.

anyway we went our separate ways and i had to start finding a new chica.

----------------------------------------------
    day 3

anyway me and patricia got a divorce. reason given was not enough sex. finalized by wendy and blacs.

the hunt was on for a girl named melanie but she wasnt to be found and the night was getting late so the choice for the rebound girl was named helena. she was cute and shy the way i liked her and she had that awkward smile that turns me on.

had blacs be my cyrano to work his magic and off went helena and i back to the room. helena was a young light skin girl. she oddly seemed familiar to me but i couldnt really put my finger on to it until she got naked and tried to talk to me. she reminded me of muffin in some way. skin color was similar and body type and demeanor as well. shy but confident but not really. but she was not as good looking as muffin. she was like the cro mag version of her. everything was a bit off or odd if you tried to make a direct comparison. service wise it was pretty close to muffin tho. used a lot of lip and tongue action for the bbj. pussy was really good and tight. the reason for that was prolly because she had a c-section.

sorry for no pics. even if the camera was accessible i dont think a cro mag version of muffin would be all that photogenic.

------------------------------------
    day 4

i saw helena but while were were hanging out by the pool we saw this ultra fine chica named violet come down the stairs about to leave. we recoginzed this girl from before. i was alreadying eyeing her at the disco before but some guy was chatting her up and we never got around to approaching her.

we later find out on the last day that one of our friends saw her that night. anyway that chick was so hot that blacs had to go see her asap and we had to come up with some ruse to have him fuck her in my room. while wendy was chilling in his room.

even after that i was considering it but told her why dont you take some rest and come by tommorow afternoon. so it was all good. but then as she was about to leave some white guy swooped in and saw her. the next afternoon we found out she spent the night with the guy. many of the guys we hung out with guessed that she wouldnt show up and stuff but she did.

like i said this girls body was ultra fine. must be if she kept getting pulled into a room before she could leave the hotel. very sensual. she knew she was sexy and would look you in the eye to let you know it. the session was ok. she didnt give as long as a bbj as i would have wanted. and she didnt stay on top as i wanted either. not sure if she was over worked or had a big head for getting 4 americans in less than 12 hours but she thought she could call the shots. i let her since i didnt really care but its something to be noted.

spoke very bad english but still better than 99.9% of the girls there im guessing.

so the last girl of this trip was named jessi. im guessing like 80% of you guys wont think she is good looking but she is a really cool interesting and funny girl. shes kinda liked me and we got along pretty well since we were both kinda dorky and crazy.

we bumped into jessi after dinner and wendy started talking to her. i later found out that she lived like a block or 2 away from where we were eating at and on a few occasions she was screaming aloud something trying to get my attention. at first i dont recollect anyone saying anything wierd to me to get my attention but now that i thought about it there was.

anyway she was saying something along the lines of icky massu or micky mousu. im leaning towards icky massu as in icky massage. and that is pretty funny.

shes definitely not the type of girl i would normally see but she digs asian guys had high energy and was outgoing. and at the hotel we just found out she turned 18 that day. we bang out 1 nut then she tells me that she needed to go home. seemed like things were going south and i was wondering why. but what she meant was that she wanted me to go home with her and go out to eat dinner with her and her friends. i was kinda hesitant since it seemed kinda awkward but going out with them was prolly the best thing that happened this trip.

after dinner and some chilling with her friends i had to go back to the hotel and pack and decided not to fuck her that night.

it felt kinda sad since i didnt get to spend more time with her but the next morning i got wendy to give her a call for me and we got busy before we had to drive to the airport. the last nut of this trip was her doing an icky massu.

bought her some breakfast and afterwards she and wendy got in the cab with us to see us off. hearing people going back to the dr to see the same chick all the time didnt really make all that much sense to me but after hanging out with this girl and patricia it does. i never thought i would be doing that but if i get the choice to go back im pretty sure i would.

------------------------------------------

if i go back i should try to keep this in mind

have a game plan. try to decide early if i want girls that i would normally see or to try something different.

strike earlier if i know the girl is my type. no more wishy washy wavering. its only 30-60 bucks.

try blacs's special vitamins after day 4 or 5. i noticed i was nearly all fucked out after day 4 i think.

dont fall for the wife thing unless i really want to. even if i dont wife them i can probably still find them later on. put the wife on a budget if anything.

plan more activities before i go.

learn how to make calls to the girls. so i can see them in the afternoon or whatever.

learn some spanish.

and finally but least probable learn some dance moves
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas
    Last edited by rodinz; 06-15-2010 at 09:41 PM.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rodinz For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Re: june 2009 trip report

more pics

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rodinz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

a couple of more pics.

i tried hooking up with jessi and carmen again but their numbers didnt work. i have their emails but i think i got a undeliverable message.

i know chicas use email. i paid a few pesos for a chica to check her email. i think most of it was spam then she spent the rest of the time watching previews of video games on you tube or something. and she clicked on an adult friend finder type ad or something and started cackling. it was kinda weird.

is hotmai.com a DR hotmail type thing?

on the trip i just came back from some chica said jessi moved to the capital or something oh well.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rodinz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts

i like the aerodynamics on these chocolate backsides.

this picture is classic, got that, i-ight bitch look.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to knotty For This Useful Post:

Thanks

ill wait and see what happens to this post before i post my 2010 pics.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rodinz For This Useful Post:

Thread Information