View Poll Results: How long (on average) do you last with Dominican girls?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5-10 minutes

2 3.45%
  • 10-20 minutes

4 6.90%
  • 20-30 minutes

6 10.34%
  • 30-45 minutes

8 13.79%
  • 1+ hour

7 12.07%
  • No different

10 17.24%
  • Depends on the Girl and the amount of drinking (mikelodge)

15 25.86%
  • Depends on me and the chica has nothing to do with if shes Dominican. (Beads)

6 10.34%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm not sure why, but I seem to last longer with Dominican women. How about you?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,659 Times in 376 Posts

Re: I'm not sure why, but I seem to last longer with Dominican women. How about you?

For me sex is a lot better and longer lasting in the DR. Back home, if I do the Craig's List thing, it wil usually be over muy rapido! That's because p4p is rushed and over -priced in the states. $200 per hour? And if you come too quick the first time, you wasted your $. Maybe you might even feel paranoid about law enforcement; that doesn't help the mood. Too much pressure all around.

For half of that I can have a beautiful chica all night, take my time, no pressure, no stress, and do whatever I want. IN the DR, I can go for as long as I want without a problem. I thought I had a P.E. problem, but the DR cured me of that. It's all about relaxing and having your mind in the right place to make the most of your time in paradise.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Revolutionrock77 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,506 Times in 2,076 Posts

Re: I'm not sure why, but I seem to last longer with Dominican women. How about you?

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionrock77 View Post
    For me sex is a lot better and longer lasting in the DR. Back home, if I do the Craig's List thing, it wil usually be over muy rapido! That's because p4p is rushed and over -priced in the states. $200 per hour? And if you come too quick the first time, you wasted your $. Maybe you might even feel paranoid about law enforcement; that doesn't help the mood. Too much pressure all around.
    So I take it that you never been to any other countries becayse for me, sex in any of the 5 Latin countries has been good for me.
    I can take Google Wallet and Send Invoices thru Square.

3 days is $8.00

1 Month is $12.00

3 Months is $25.00

6 Months is $40

1 yr is $60

2 yr is $90

3 yr is $115

5 yr is $250

the 1 year and more include admission into Jimmy's stash area

E mail me at Jdrent97@gmail.com

I will need

Website Handle

and which subscription you are interested in

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Malo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

I find I can now last consistantly longer,and cant quite place the magic combo,but for me it has more to do with what I eat, drink, and the effects of Lapela & possibly even the zink which I threw into the mix.
    I do now go consistantly over 30 mins,which is why many times I can not even go for a second pop til the AM. but I did have 1 scary experience with Lapela this trip though, could not finish at all (after almost a full hour) and got a very scary headache. it went away thankfully.
    But to answer the orig question. I think it has more to do with the Dominican food, and the booze is also clean,which may be helping you more than your think. I do NOT get hangovers in the Dr, and only need about 3-4 hours overnight sleep, which is even more amazing than the 30 mins of non stop pounding I can give a 20 year old at my age.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,009 Times in 984 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    .......But to answer the orig question. I think it has more to do with the Dominican food, and the booze is also clean,which may be helping you more than your think. I do NOT get hangovers in the Dr, and only need about 3-4 hours overnight sleep, which is even more amazing than the 30 mins of non stop pounding I can give a 20 year old at my age.
    I noticed the no hangover part myself. If I drink more than four or five beers at home a hangover is guaranteed. I drank more than double that most days in Sosua with no problem.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ramair4 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,115 Times in 4,554 Posts

I don't even pay attention to time or nothing but dat azz!!

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dunedain For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,909 Times in 470 Posts

Thanks for everyone's input on this subject. My experiences with Dominican women (the good ones) are generally ten times better than American chics. There are a number of variables that come into play for me, of which most of you have mentioned so far.

I would say the most contributing factor for me is the relative ease of obtaining chicas in the DR, particularly in Sosua. With that said, it could be that because I don't have to deal with individualistic, stuck-up, psychotic, drama-causing bitches (though I'm sure they are in DR too), that allows me to last 4 times as long with Dominican women.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to slipheed For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,026 Times in 2,115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slipheed View Post
    Thanks for everyone's input on this subject. My experiences with Dominican women (the good ones) are generally ten times better than American chics. There are a number of variables that come into play for me, of which most of you have mentioned so far.

I would say the most contributing factor for me is the relative ease of obtaining chicas in the DR, particularly in Sosua. With that said, it could be that because I don't have to deal with individualistic, stuck-up, psychotic, drama-causing bitches (though I'm sure they are in DR too), that allows me to last 4 times as long with Dominican women.
    You must not have meet to many Dominicanas lol as psychotic, drama causing and stuck-up describes MANY lol lol lol..... They only thing that keeps it from bubbling to the surface is the Pesos in your pocket lol....

I think you are likely much more relaxed in the environment as you are mostly guaranteed to have a good time as long as you have Pesos....
    Retired in 2009. **sniff***

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to moshy2k For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

the tighter the pussy the faster you cum......

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,973 Times in 2,414 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWeed View Post
    the tighter the pussy the faster you cum......
    If tight I what u r looking for stick with the 18 or 19 year old chicas there. Those were some of the tightest I have ever met there. Love it there last week.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LJDMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I agree with you on that. La passion girls are the best. I spend 7 best days of my life in DR.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Desiguy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Tends to go longer in the DR. 1 hour+. But I just credit it to the excessive drinking I do out there.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

I go longer because I like to hear; "Papi, las chicas me dicen que tu eres muy fuerte en la cama". All those hoes do is talk. Often they know your entire MO and you don't know a damn thing about them.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Dominican Schminican...you're going to stretch it out to get your moneys worth. get with a Dominicana for 6 months and tell us how long it lasts.

Pop Pop, Skeet Skeet, Night Night!

Buying a new slice of Punani is like renting a jeep. If you owned it you wouldn't drive it nearly as hard.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

25. The Following User Says Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 164,729 Times in 30,460 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    I go longer because I like to hear; "Papi, las chicas me dicen que tu eres muy fuerte en la cama". All those hoes do is talk. Often they know your entire MO and you don't know a damn thing about them.
    the opposite is true too.........sometimes i love to do the talking and then i never cum until she sticks her tongue down my throat
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

Thanks
    Thanked 164,729 Times in 30,460 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Dominican Schminican...you're going to stretch it out to get your moneys worth. get with a Dominicana for 6 months and tell us how long it lasts.

Pop Pop, Skeet Skeet, Night Night!

Buying a new slice of Punani is like renting a jeep. If you owned it you wouldn't drive it nearly as hard.
    how very true
    \(what do you drive when a 4x4 can't get thru?..........a rental of course)

a new pussy is always better ( can't remember the last north american chica except for my avatar girl)
    another reason to monger every month

28. The Following User Says Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information