Thread: Day Tours

Thanks

Day Tours

Has anyone tried Iguana Mama or any other day trip agency? I know these places are tourist traps, but they seem to offer some nice day trips such as ATV riding, horseback riding, some type of jungle ride.

I would like to try two morning trips while in Sosua, especially on Sunday while the city seems to be asleep.

I know, I know......hook up with a puta. I like to mix up my activities when traveling. I don't want to return home and have seen nothing but the strip.

Variety is the spice of life.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts
    We did Jarrabacoa a few times and it was a blast. All 4 times I went there were 3-4 mongers with chicas in tow. Better to go with a group.

We are heading there again next year, all are welcome to go.

Thanks
    Normally do the horse back riding thing. The place is in between Sosua and Cabarete. It's about $22 for an hour or two ...I don't recall. They take you a little bit in the woods and the bulk of your joy ride is on the beach. It's fun with a chica and bring a stick so you can slap both of there asses for maximum enjoyment and thrills!
    MISTER NYC © 2006

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MISTER NYC
    Normally do the horse back riding thing. The place is in between Sosua and Cabarete. It's about $22 for an hour or two ...I don't recall. They took you a little bit in the woods and the bulk of your joy ride is on the beach. It's fun with a chica and bring a stick so you can slap both of there asses for maximum enjoyment and thrills!
    Mister NYC, Thanks.........

That is the unusual fun I am looking for. I will bring a stick to slap them asses!

If you have any contact info let me know.

Thanks
    I think it is called The Gypsy Ranch. Sorry no contact number for it right now, but again, it is located between sosua and cabarete on the right hand side.

Thread Information