Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: 04/2014 - Sosua is dead...what's next?

Thanks
    Thanked 113,285 Times in 14,580 Posts

Re: 04/2014 - Sosua is dead...what's next?

Quote Originally Posted by Al Nyc View Post
    Sosua is not dead but the changes and publicity its getting of late is not good at all. Was browsing and saw this

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?se...ork&id=9532895

www.nydailynews.com/new-york/crime/tsa-suprvisor-busted-sex-undeage-girls-dominican-republic-officials-article-1.1786724

This moron life is over! A warning to guys out there. DONT BE STUPID!!!!!!!
    But if you read the details surrounding this it happened in Santo Domingo and and Boca Chica not Sosua
    I am the pussy licker ​Let's have some fun. Not invisible. Snitches are pathetic little people!
    Disclaimer. This post may not be in response to a post by Greybaby. So Greybaby doesn't need to cry about it. Rover has you pegged to a T

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,746 Times in 290 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by j_d66 View Post
    But if you read the details surrounding this it happened in Santo Domingo and and Boca Chica not Sosua
    Your are correct j_d66, it did happened within the area of SD and Boca Chica, thanks. But my main message remain the same, DR is on everyones radar. DON'T BE STUPID!!!

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Al Nyc For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Your are correct j_d66, it did happened within the area of SD and Boca Chica, thanks. But my main message remain the same, DR is on everyones radar. DON'T BE STUPID!!!
    Its been there for years.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts

After those young girls were kidnapped and sold into sex slavery in Nigeria every place on the planet is on the radar...

Not just DR

Thanks
    Thanked 34,226 Times in 2,769 Posts

I read the first and last page of this thread. There has been fights on Pedro Clisante for more than 3 years. Are there more than in the past???? I don't think so. The worse place for fights has ALWAYS been After 1.

Sosua as a whole is NOT DEAD!!! Yes, 1500 pesos does not get the job done any more. But the exchange rate went from 37 to 43.5 over the last 3 years. The real increase in cost are Airline tickets, not the cost of pussy. My suggestions to those that are getting tired of Sosua is change up your game. More chicas are on the internet than ever. IMO, the level of quality is higher on the internet. The girls are still after pesos, but many want to play the long game. They price is not necessarily lower, but you will meet fresh faces that would never get caught on Pedro Clisante.

If you are truly tired of the DR, then try out other spots. I never been to Asia, but I have heard great things. Unfortunately, 2-3 week vacations do not work well into my schedule. I like to get away for 4 - 9 days. DR is a much shorter flight. Medellin? Has its advantages and disadvantages. I really am not a fan of Big City vacations. But others like the city environment when on vacation.

Thanks
    Thanked 22,235 Times in 2,615 Posts

There are more flights coming to the Puerto Plata airport this winter than in recent years past. It feels like the North Coast of the DR is getting more people this year and I think next year things will get even better at least for general tourism... Example below:

JetBlue Airways, the largest carrier at Boston Logan International Airport, has announced new non-stop services for the winter season to Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport in Liberia, Costa Rica (LIR); Gregorio Luperón International Airport in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic (POP); and Hewanorra International Airport in Saint Lucia (UVF).
    All three services will commence on November 1, 2014, and operate once weekly on Saturdays.
    The three new destination represents JetBlue’s 52nd, 53rd and 54th nonstop routes out of Boston, and JetBlue will offer the only nonstop service between Boston and both Costa Rica and Saint Lucia.
    I do not care what you think. Pour me a coffee.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to jose1234 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,383 Times in 13,908 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ohmmmm View Post
    There are more flights coming to the Puerto Plata airport this winter than in recent years past. It feels like the North Coast of the DR is getting more people this year and I think next year things will get even better at least for general tourism... Example below:

JetBlue Airways, the largest carrier at Boston Logan International Airport, has announced new non-stop services for the winter season to Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport in Liberia, Costa Rica (LIR); Gregorio Luperón International Airport in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic (POP); and Hewanorra International Airport in Saint Lucia (UVF).
    All three services will commence on November 1, 2014, and operate once weekly on Saturdays.
    The three new destination represents JetBlue’s 52nd, 53rd and 54th nonstop routes out of Boston, and JetBlue will offer the only nonstop service between Boston and both Costa Rica and Saint Lucia.
    I'm with you, Ohmm... I think this winter season is going to be a great one for the North Coast. Better start building those extra rooms now!!!!
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 40,590 Times in 5,066 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dquick View Post
    I read the first and last page of this thread. There has been fights on Pedro Clisante for more than 3 years. Are there more than in the past???? I don't think so. The worse place for fights has ALWAYS been After 1.
    Never been a big After One guy (only been there twice) but really any place with drunk dudes, and dominican dudes gets fights. El Flow used to feature fistfights on a (seemingly) hourly basis. Latinos wasn't much better, but at least there was some room to move around. Hell, my first or second night ever in Sosua there were two fistfights in front of Flow and a dude got shot in the chest in front of where D'Latin now stands in a 30 minute span. I think the problem now is that D'latin is the focal point and there are a lot of dominican and haitian dudes hanging out there - never used to be the case in Classico/Merengue, so a lot more gringos are in the middle of shit.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deezl View Post
    Never been a big After One guy (only been there twice) but really any place with drunk dudes, and dominican dudes gets fights. El Flow used to feature fistfights on a (seemingly) hourly basis. Latinos wasn't much better, but at least there was some room to move around. Hell, my first or second night ever in Sosua there were two fistfights in front of Flow and a dude got shot in the chest in front of where D'Latin now stands in a 30 minute span. I think the problem now is that D'latin is the focal point and there are a lot of dominican and haitian dudes hanging out there - never used to be the case in Classico/Merengue, so a lot more gringos are in the middle of shit.

Along with "a bunch of bottom of the barrel bitches"!!!!!

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 40,590 Times in 5,066 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    Along with "a bunch of bottom of the barrel bitches"!!!!!

tu saaaaabe!

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to deezl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deezl View Post
    So true, Classico/Merengue bar did a terrific job in weeding out the trouble making Dominicans, Haitians and hustlers. In D'Latin, it seem they can come and go as they pleased, plying their trade.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Al Nyc For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Señor JDR of Medellin View Post
    Its been there for years.
    Yeah your right. I remember back in 2006 & 2007 or so, I would tell my friends and family that I was going to the Dom Rep, and they would ask why DR? And my response to them is because it is close to the U.S. and it is cheaper. They and a lot of non mongering folks back then was not aware of DR as a P4P destination, now 7, 8 years later, things are different that I don't even tell my friends and family that I go to DR. I tell them I'm going to another location like Jamaica or Bahamas.

21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Al Nyc For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ohmmmm View Post
    nice....too bad it's 20 years too late for this guy.......timing is everything mi guess....
    JetBlue keeps getting better and better....what a class airline.....
    felt like royalty flying with JetBlue after flying Spirit......just wish they flew out of Tampa, FL more

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yeah your right. I remember back in 2006 & 2007 or so, I would tell my friends and family that I was going to the Dom Rep, and they would ask why DR? And my response to them is because it is close to the U.S. and it is cheaper. They and a lot of non mongering folks back then was not aware of DR as a P4P destination, now 7, 8 years later, things are different that I don't even tell my friends and family that I go to DR. I tell them I'm going to another location like Jamaica or Bahamas.
    In the eyes of a lot of non mongering Americans today, when they think of the Dom Rep, the think of beaches and prostitutes.

25. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Al Nyc For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,383 Times in 13,908 Posts

Shit... I remember telling people back in the 70's that the DR was still mostly jungle, and called the Dominicans "Natives". I always got a kick outta that.

The days of 5 dollar toto and 15 cent beers.

Thanks
    Thanked 51,267 Times in 7,383 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Shit... I remember telling people back in the 70's that the DR was still mostly jungle, and called the Dominicans "Natives". I always got a kick outta that.

The days of 5 dollar toto and 15 cent beers.
    Yeah, but Seville has posted about his 300 peso bj's on the back streets of Sosua. At 43 to 1 exchange, that works out to about a $6.98 bj. 35-40 years after those days of $5 buck toto, ya gotta admit, that is a damn good deal in todays money.

Walmart couldn't do any better on a rollback Wednesday!

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post
    Yeah, but Seville has posted about his 300 peso bj's on the back streets of Sosua. At 43 to 1 exchange, that works out to about a $6.98 bj. 35-40 years after those days of $5 buck toto, ya gotta admit, that is a damn good deal in todays money.

Walmart couldn't do any better on a rollback Wednesday!
    I am sure he made much less back then as well.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

Just to add to this thread... I will say that I just got back a few days ago from a 14 day trip. Yesssss I will throw up a report soon of my own like in the past. I will say that I paid on avg 1000 and 1500 only nothing ever higher. Oh... but I aso had pantys, makeup, cosmetics, costume jewelry etc as gifts for each of the 12 girls I had within this period. The clubs were always packed... rumba between 7 and 10 and D Latins after that, but D Latins would get really jumping around 1am. Didn't bother with After 1, no reason to, I always scooped one up by 2 to 3 am. Yes it s true pic are more difficult to obtain , but u know I got my share.
    The best thing about an ass, is when it is sitting on my face!!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 Times in 867 Posts

http://cbsnewyork.files.wordpress.co...-complaint.pdf

"They all then went to the beach where LYTHCOTT had sexual intercourse with the Victims in the water."

"Dominican law enforcement was able to identify LYTHCOTT after viewing the Facebook accounts of the Victims. The Victims were each showed a photo array containing LYTHCOTT and identified him as the American man they had had sexual relations with."

"He also indicated that he had been to the Dominican Republic on numerous occasions and that SUBJECT 1 had obtained girls for him to have sex with on approximately 45 occasions, but he claimed that prior to the December 2013 trip, the girls were always older than 18 years of age."

"In addition, LYTHCOTT had a Samsung Galaxy Note cellular telephone on his person at the time he was stopped. It was searched pursuant to HSI’s border search authority and a photograph of the VICTIMS was discovered."

33. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to el_papi_chew_low For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 34,226 Times in 2,769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by el_papi_chew_low View Post
    http://cbsnewyork.files.wordpress.co...-complaint.pdf

"They all then went to the beach where LYTHCOTT had sexual intercourse with the Victims in the water."

"Dominican law enforcement was able to identify LYTHCOTT after viewing the Facebook accounts of the Victims. The Victims were each showed a photo array containing LYTHCOTT and identified him as the American man they had had sexual relations with."

"He also indicated that he had been to the Dominican Republic on numerous occasions and that SUBJECT 1 had obtained girls for him to have sex with on approximately 45 occasions, but he claimed that prior to the December 2013 trip, the girls were always older than 18 years of age."

"In addition, LYTHCOTT had a Samsung Galaxy Note cellular telephone on his person at the time he was stopped. It was searched pursuant to HSI’s border search authority and a photograph of the VICTIMS was discovered."
    This has setup written all over it. He should be glad he made it out of the DR. Any decent lawyer should be able to fight extradition to DR. For starters, not feeding prisoners is inhuman. He does not even need to argue about the payoffs necessary to get a fair trial.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dquick For This Useful Post:

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread Information