Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 08/2011 - Swung thru Belkis

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: Belkis Update price y talent???

What is the current prices foor Happy Ending massage at Belkis? How is the talent working there in December 2012. Hope to get to Sosua nnext month.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Moretti For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Re: Swung thru Belkis

Quote Originally Posted by philly519 View Post
    i had her last week great bargain lmao jajaja
    Bet she didnt bite... How was the gum job? LOL
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,258 Times in 11,767 Posts

I don't know about D'Liz "across the street from Belkis" any more, but I did get one nearby; the mamasan was sitting in front the little clothing store almost-across from Belkis, and she's been asking if I wanted a massage every time I passed. This afternoon I said yes, but I'd like a flaquita (she's pretty chubby).

Shortly thereafter I was back in back with a big-titted but flaca Haitiana, named Lola ... I said I want an hour, massage with 'chupa' happy ending - and she said DR$2500. (C'mon, pajasa, those are Passions prices! Be real!) I grabbed my shirt and went through the curtain - they both laughed and said "Of course, 1000!"

So I stripped down and lay down, and Lola gave me a very good, strong-fingered massage. She knew her business and she relaxed me very thoroughly, and she spent a good half-hour on my back, legs and shoulders. Plus some more work on my left shoulder when I rolled over and it hurt (I've been having troubles with it!)

She spent about 10 more minutes on my arms, shoulders and legs before she addressed herself to Little Westy ... oiling him up with the local brand of baby oil (I think it might be Valvoline). I said I wanted 'chupar' ... she asked "with condom? I have condom. To protect you from my teeth." No, I didn't want a condom, certainly not if she didn't know how to keep from scraping me with her teeth!

She did a creditable job of rub-and-tug, though, very nice indeed, as I let my hands rove over her jeans-clad ass and up to her big, firmly-encased tits ... after a while she said "You want to look? $200."

Yeah, okay, two hundred pesos. She pushed them up out of her bra and I played with those big black nipples until I went over the tipping point - mmmm, mmmm, good!

I might not have done so well - I might have got 'taken' a bit - but I got a very good massage for that RD$1200. I felt like I got my money's worth. YMMV.

I don't remember the name of her shop, but it's a few doors down from Belkis and it also has souvenirs and women's clothing for sale.
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,656 Times in 1,392 Posts

I found a great little suck shack/salon on the street near city hall, I think it's called Ayuntimiento Street, right hand side , just past city hall, street near Super Surf liquor store.

A cute little Dominicana was sitting in a plastic chair in front of a salon, I believe she was the daughter of the owner, about 19-20 years old.
    So she says hola papi, manicure/pedicure? I say massage, and make a BJ motion with my tongue in cheek, she says massage, but no BJ, soy estudiante, no puta! I smile at her, and say OK, massage y masturbation con mano, she laughs and says OK.

So I stripped down, she tosses a towel over my ass, and I get a solid 30 minute back/shoulder massage, she flips me over to reveal my flag pole and was a little timid. She makes a hush hush motion, and proceeds to take my cock for a test drive in her cute little boca. After a solid 10 minute BBBJ she says papi da mi tu leche. So another 5 minutes or so of suckie suckie, I followed orders and gave her a nice afternoon leche which she proceeded to spit in the salon sink, with her mama/tia sitting watching a novela on TV. She mops me off with a nice clean towel, and I gave her RD 600 and got a smile in return. My next trip I am going to bring a condom and see if I can stick it in her.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,561 Times in 1,572 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    I don't know about D'Liz "across the street from Belkis" any more, but I did get one nearby; the mamasan was sitting in front the little clothing store almost-across from Belkis, and she's been asking if I wanted a massage every time I passed. This afternoon I said yes, but I'd like a flaquita (she's pretty chubby).

Shortly thereafter I was back in back with a big-titted but flaca Haitiana, named Lola ... I said I want an hour, massage with 'chupa' happy ending - and she said DR$2500. (C'mon, pajasa, those are Passions prices! Be real!) I grabbed my shirt and went through the curtain - they both laughed and said "Of course, 1000!"

So I stripped down and lay down, and Lola gave me a very good, strong-fingered massage. She knew her business and she relaxed me very thoroughly, and she spent a good half-hour on my back, legs and shoulders. Plus some more work on my left shoulder when I rolled over and it hurt (I've been having troubles with it!)

She spent about 10 more minutes on my arms, shoulders and legs before she addressed herself to Little Westy ... oiling him up with the local brand of baby oil (I think it might be Valvoline). I said I wanted 'chupar' ... she asked "with condom? I have condom. To protect you from my teeth." No, I didn't want a condom, certainly not if she didn't know how to keep from scraping me with her teeth!

She did a creditable job of rub-and-tug, though, very nice indeed, as I let my hands rove over her jeans-clad ass and up to her big, firmly-encased tits ... after a while she said "You want to look? $200."

Yeah, okay, two hundred pesos. She pushed them up out of her bra and I played with those big black nipples until I went over the tipping point - mmmm, mmmm, good!

I might not have done so well - I might have got 'taken' a bit - but I got a very good massage for that RD$1200. I felt like I got my money's worth. YMMV.

I don't remember the name of her shop, but it's a few doors down from Belkis and it also has souvenirs and women's clothing for sale.
    She did more hang tugging than sucking?

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rahsta For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,258 Times in 11,767 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rahsta View Post
    She did more hang tugging than sucking?
    She tugged. Period. No sucky-sucky.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,561 Times in 1,572 Posts

Thats a low down dirty shame.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rahsta For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,656 Times in 1,392 Posts

My little estudiante got her protein and tuition money in one gulp, I think Tia scolded her, the next day I walked by and got the evil eye from Tia, like that was her job not Sobrina's to take the chowder, oh well, me very bad man. Tia had a real nice FAT ass that caught my eye, nothing like a family affair.

I hope she bought a book @ least.

chalky

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MisterPink For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: 08/2011 - Swung thru Belkis

can someone tell me where is Belkis and D'Liz? If I'm standing in Dr. Rosen and Pedro Clinsante facing like im going to puerto plata where do I go from there?

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to knight3131 For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information