Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 07/2014 to .... - The Evolution of Martin - From a Nerd without pussy to living sosua

Thanks
    Thanked 11,733 Times in 1,193 Posts

Re: 07/2014 to .... - The Evolution of Martin - From a Nerd without pussy to living s

Quote Originally Posted by tgunzbxxx View Post

Its the same bc you still make newbie mistakes... why you paying before the sex.. and 4000 pesos... I will not even touch... I'd go back to the phone card test if I were you to properly vet them...
    I paid her for sex over 50 times already, i never had problem with her, it was not first time I ''prepaid'' for sex the other time it was not problem.

That chica had chance to steal 1000$ from me one time when i was drunk and left my safe open on my first month here, she did not take 1 pesos. Due to that, i was 100% certain she would never think about taking my money and not giving me sex.

But, she did, and every day she keept saying she would pay me back, would not answer me most of the time and would not sex with me. After 13 days It was enough, simple messages on facebook made her pay me back...

My mistake was not to prepay the 4000 but to write on facebook that she was mafiosa(i didnt name her but gave detail about why she ask about the money so she know its her and i guess her friend too but that wasnt my intention).

If you ask me, without what happen, i still think paying 4000 pesos before was not a mistake. If it was a first time chica, or even 10th time chica i would not have paid, but a chica i have sex multiple time every week since 7 or 8 months...

Oh and by prepaying like that, I get sex for like 30% cheaper then i usually pay the chica. she is not the only chica i prepay, 2 of my other chica i have since long time i prepay for sex also, they prefer have one time 4000-5000 pesos then a single amount, and, they do not rip me off. I was not ripped off by 'favorita' since a long time.. but same day 2 of them cheated me! lol one took camera and one asked for prepay when she knew she would not sex but pay back few weeks after(like if i was a bank and of course she didnt say before!)

Considering all the money i prepay to chica since few months to my favorita, all the 25-30% discount, even if they decide to steal one prepayment ( 4000-5000 ) i still come back to have had my sex much cheaper.
    Want to buy ISOC Subscription and pay in Bitcoins?
    2 year : Bitcoin
    1 year : Bitcoin
    Bitcoin Address: 1KnSXcmWbZPcHeWxvmBPKAq71EHCRYCGjq

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to martin0siddle For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Re: 07/2014 to .... - The Evolution of Martin - From a Nerd without pussy to living s

personally prepaying or even gifting a chica......is an excellent way to get burnt.......no shows......cancellations.......excuses........
    once they get their money.........that's the end of them.......usually........unless you have a certain kind of agreement...but even then......don't count on the pussy

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Clap Re: 07/2014 to .... - The Evolution of Martin - From a Nerd without pussy to living s

Quote Originally Posted by martin0siddle View Post
    .............. i still think paying 4000 pesos before was not a mistake. If it was a first time chica, or even 10th time chica i would not have paid, but a chica i have sex multiple time every week since 7 or 8 months...

Oh and by prepaying like that, I get sex for like 30% cheaper then i usually pay the chica. she is not the only chica i prepay, 2 of my other chica i have since long time i prepay for sex also, they prefer have one time 4000-5000 pesos then a single amount, and, they do not rip me off. I was not ripped off by 'favorita' since a long time.. but same day 2 of them cheated me! lol one took camera and one asked for prepay when she knew she would not sex but pay back few weeks after(like if i was a bank and of course she didnt say before!)

Considering all the money i prepay to chica since few months to my favorita, all the 25-30% discount, even if they decide to steal one prepayment ( 4000-5000 ) i still come back to have had my sex much cheaper.

Thats a WONDERFUL thing... U did a good thing, a good thing...

Dont pay any attention to these Haters Martin...u know how jealous people get sometimes..

Great to see you back...and keep telling us all about your Adventures..

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

I paid her for sex over 50 times already, i never had problem with her, it was not first time I ''prepaid'' for sex the other time it was not problem.

That chica had chance to steal 1000$ from me one time when i was drunk and left my safe open on my first month here, she did not take 1 pesos. Due to that, i was 100% certain she would never think about taking my money and not giving me sex.

But, she did, and every day she keept saying she would pay me back, would not answer me most of the time and would not sex with me. After 13 days It was enough, simple messages on facebook made her pay me back...

My mistake was not to prepay the 4000 but to write on facebook that she was mafiosa(i didnt name her but gave detail about why she ask about the money so she know its her and i guess her friend too but that wasnt my intention).

If you ask me, without what happen, i still think paying 4000 pesos before was not a mistake. If it was a first time chica, or even 10th time chica i would not have paid, but a chica i have sex multiple time every week since 7 or 8 months...

How many sessions do you get for 4k?

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,350 Times in 2,668 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tgunzbxxx View Post

Its the same bc you still make newbie mistakes... why you paying before the sex.. and 4000 pesos... I will not even touch... I'd go back to the phone card test if I were you to properly vet them...

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWeed View Post
    personally prepaying or even gifting a chica......is an excellent way to get burnt.......no shows......cancellations.......excuses........
    once they get their money.........that's the end of them.......usually........unless you have a certain kind of agreement...but even then......don't count on the pussy
    I think excellent advice from J island. What he is saying is eventually you will get burnt by paying in advance. I don't mean just paying at the beginning of a session - if you know the chica that SHOULD be no big deal, however pointless, but that is another story. In the D.R. and I guess in Jamaica - you NEVER pay anyone the whole payment in advance, they will spend the money and then not want to do the work. i.e. if you paid a carpenter to make you a new bed would you pay him everything up front? It would be a mistake.

I assume you are prepaying 4000-5000 for several sessions over several days. Why not just work it out to how many sessions divided by the 4000-5000 and offer that amount. If the chica complains you say you live there and she gets a lot of your business so you are not going to pay a tourist price.

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    How many sessions do you get for 4k?

why you troublemakers gotta question everything... It was a 30% discount.. so what does it matter..

jeesh.... ..

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JD426 View Post
    why you troublemakers gotta question everything... It was a 30% discount.. so what does it matter..

jeesh.... ..

Yeah I am not an accountant like Jimmy but 30% off what? 2k ST 3K TLN? I wanna know cause if Martin can do surely I can...

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I prepaid at least 20 times and I only had problem once .

20 times a 30% discount is like if i had 6 free sessions.

If a chica I pay her 1200 + transportation i will tell her I will give you 4000 pesos for 4 time sex and you must cover your own transportation. (most of them are from puerto plata so transportation is not only 50 pesos)

I have 3 chica I have a pre-payment system. Of course I do get ''no show'' if we could say, but the thing is our deal are you must sex with me 4 time during the week for the said amount. I never had a chica to not do the agreed deal during the week. Why would she ''scam'' me when i am good client.

That last chica who did not sex i pay her more then other because i liked her more, our deal was 3 time for 4000 ( actually 3900 i didnt have more money on me when she needed for her madre ). Deal was she has to sex with me within 3 days.

I honestly really think it is NOT a bad deal to prepay chica when you are here for long time and you have been long time with each chica before making the deal.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to martin0siddle For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yeah I am not an accountant like Jimmy but 30% off what? 2k ST 3K TLN? I wanna know cause if Martin can do surely I can...Click to see pic
    I only pay 2000 with chica I give a 10s and is FIRST time i am with her and it is a busy night(lot of gringos). Other I pay 1500. Once i am with a chica for 2000 on the first time I agree with her for 1500 after. Most of them agrees. I do more dominicana those days and the 10's i find dominicana are usually asking for 3000ST of course anyone can negociate down to 2000, and if its bad day she will take 1500.

I do not really pay 3K for TLN ... due to my ''prepay'' system when i have TLN with a chica it count as 2 session off the said price per week ( she has to sex with me 2 time...)

I dont TLN chica I did not do many time anymore and chica i do many time are only 3 and they are all 3 on my weekly payment system ( was 4 until the last one fucked me up )

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to martin0siddle For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I am only a gringo who dont know anything, but, the prepay system do very well for me at the moment I dont plan to change it.

It dont work for everyone but for me it does.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to martin0siddle For This Useful Post:

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,350 Times in 2,668 Posts

I only pay 2000 with chica I give a 10s and is FIRST time i am with her and it is a busy night(lot of gringos). Other I pay 1500. Once i am with a chica for 2000 on the first time I agree with her for 1500 after. Most of them agrees. I do more dominicana those days and the 10's i find dominicana are usually asking for 3000ST of course anyone can negociate down to 2000, and if its bad day she will take 1500.

I do not really pay 3K for TLN ... due to my ''prepay'' system when i have TLN with a chica it count as 2 session off the said price per week ( she has to sex with me 2 time...)

I dont TLN chica I did not do many time anymore and chica i do many time are only 3 and they are all 3 on my weekly payment system ( was 4 until the last one fucked me up )

Holy crap are your sure you are not an accountant?

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Yeah I am not an accountant like Jimmy but 30% off what? 2k ST 3K TLN? I wanna know cause if Martin can do surely I can...Click to see pic
    If you live there and you can't go to the campo to get your chicas then you need to pay what the tourists pay.

No reason you can't get a few campo chicas to come over for 500 a night, 10 nights a month, plus moto.

22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ezsmile View Post
    Holy crap are your sure you are not an accountant?
    yeah he broke datt thang DOWN!...

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

I am only a gringo who dont know anything, but, the prepay system do very well for me at the moment I dont plan to change it.

It dont work for everyone but for me it does.

Your right about that it works for you, Martin After 8 yrs and counting living in the DR, I only pre pay two things, data for my cell, and the other is my rent. Other then that, there 's not a thing in this country worth pre paying for, especially not pussy
    You might not remember meeting me one night while you were waiting for a chica in front of Banco Santa Cruz, but I do I was the guy telling you about my idea about opening a mobile computer repair / support service here in the area, and you told me at the time your plate was full. Well after reading this thread I can agree your life is somewhat full. If you want some advise while living here, one if you have not already realized; your not in Kansas anymore. Fly below the radar, leave all logic at the airport, and learn how to tame any ego you may have, especially when it involves confronting locals. A good friend of mine here always says when making a mistake with a local, it's easier to replace $$, then doing time.. Move on!!
    Last edited by steviewonder; 09-08-2014 at 04:00 PM.
    “I don’t know the question, but sex is definitely the answer.”

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seņor JDR of Medellin View Post
    If you live there and you can't go to the campo to get your chicas then you need to pay what the tourists pay.

No reason you can't get a few campo chicas to come over for 500 a night, 10 nights a month, plus moto.

Hell, their primos will bring them over for free!

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to steviewonder For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 795 Posts

JESUS CHRIST! You've been living there for months already... didn't you understand that the first rule is not trying to get a good price ( that is important also) but make sure that they respect you? if you start getting weak ( paying in advance is a big weakness in Dominican culture) they know that they will have a chance to walk all over you! and then when all of a sudden you get pissed they will think you are just crazy...first weak and then pissed for nothing ( again Dominican thinking). You need to show that you have a standard that you keep all the time, no matter who is it that you have in front of you. If you give an inch they will try to get a foot from you. The first thing is to show who the man is! all the times! Period!. They will then respect you!
    I don't usually write on your posts because I believe you will have a chance to learn but now you are showing that you did not get the essentials. I will not keep giving you advice since it's your life and you do what you want... Take this the way you want.
    follow my Negril trip report at http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429348-07-2014-I-am-back-in-the-saddle-again-El-Cristo-Negril-trip-report

Sometimes we fuck up...and life is so much better that way...

Thanks
    Thanked 46,477 Times in 4,501 Posts

I guess you shut me up. Can't wait to hear about your new method of payment you formulated. I have a lot to learn....carry on.. no more interruption from me...
    You do You, I'm gonna Do Me!!

"Don't tell me what a man says, don't tell me what a man knows, tell me where he's traveled?"

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,561 Times in 1,572 Posts

The bad thing about prepaying chicas is you are now on thier time. You have to wait for them. They should be waiting for you.

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rahsta For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by steviewonder View Post
    Your right about that it works for you, Martin After 8 yrs and counting living in the DR, I only pre pay two things, data for my cell, and the other is my rent. Other then that, there 's not a thing in this country worth pre paying for, especially not pussy
    If you want some advise while living here, one if you have not already realized; your not in Kansas anymore. Fly below the radar, leave all logic at the airport, and learn how to tame any ego you may have, especially when it involves confronting locals. A good friend of mine here always says when making a mistake with a local, it's easier to replace $$, then doing time.. Move on!!
    I can't speak for Martin but I hear you loud and clear!

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by steviewonder View Post
    You might not remember meeting me one night while you were waiting for a chica in front of Banco Santa Cruz, but I do I was the guy telling you about my idea about opening a mobile computer repair / support service here in the area, and you told me at the time your plate was full. Well after reading this tread I can agree your life is somewhat full. If you want some advise while living here, one if you have not already realized; your not in Kansas anymore. Fly below the radar, leave all logic at the airport, and learn how to tame any ego you may have, especially when it involves confronting locals. A good friend of mine here always says when making a mistake with a local, it's easier to replace $$, then doing time.. Move on!!
    I do remember you , thanks for that idea of the shop by the way, if i had time i would definetly open that.. :P

As for the prepayment thing, you might be right and it is a bad thing... but with thsoe chica i prepay it is working, for now. I will definetly think twice about prepaying a different chica, but those chica i currently prepay are alright with me and give me great time.

Btw that chica i do remember, i did wait like 20 or 30 minute, i remember why, she wrote me she was on the way by publico but i miss read and i though she said she just left publico, at that time my spanish was very trash. And that chica was NOT one of the chica I prepay.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to martin0siddle For This Useful Post:

Thread Information